UCS1002 Chassis – Model 1002
The Universal Chassis System is a family of managed chassis and Fiber Optic Modem Technology Modules. The UCS1002 Chassis is a compact, cost-effective chassis housing 2 Ru Technology Modules. The Chassis has dedicated slots for the Chassis Interconnection Modules and 1st power Supply with shared slots for the Domain Management Module and second Power Supply. Power Supplies, depending on the type, use dedicated slots (DC Power Supplies) or share slots (AC Power Supplies) with Technology Modules. The Chassis has 12 to 14 slots available Technology Modules.
- Fully Modular Carrier Class Chassis System.
- Fault Tolerant and Redundant
- Modular and Compact Size for reduced costs
- AC and DC Power, Redundant and Non-Redundant Configurations
- Full SNMP and Menu Driven Serial and Telnet Management Interfaces
- Stackable, Up to 8 Chassis Managed by a Single Management Module and IP Address
- NEBS Level 3 Tested and Certified for Assured Performance and Safety