Canoga Perkins is a leader in cutting edge 5G Fronthaul and Backhaul Ethernet transport products. We are looking for a dynamic Programmer Analyst professional to join our team. This position requires a person who can demonstrate expertise in OpenEdge Advanced Business Language (PROGRESS), can operate under minimal supervision, is a self-motivated fast learner, and is highly competent in developing innovative solutions for Business Processes
What you’ll do
Analyze requirements and design, locate and maintain a variety of application software systems. Consult with all levels of users to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
What we’re looking for
- Strong verbal, written and people communication skills and the willingness to work cooperatively in a team environment
- 5-10 years Progress programming experience
- 3-5 years QAD MFG/Pro experience
- Writes and maintains technical specifications.
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, costs, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs.
- Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and time tables for developing programs.
- Researches and evaluates software and hardware to assist in programming or to use as program platforms.
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
- Converts designs and specifications into computer code.
- Ability to estimate work and meet schedules
- Analyze existing technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, or related field. Graduate degree a plus.
- 5-10 years of experience.
Canoga Perkins offers and excellent incentive package including a bonus paid twice a year, participation in a generous Profit Sharing Trust as well as paid vacations and medical, dental and disability insurance.
Posted: 20 October 2020
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org