Website Canoga Perkins
About Canoga Perkins
Canoga is the telecommunications infrastructure leader that powered the deployments of 3G and 4G. Today Canoga is developing the 5G anyhaul solution that will enable fully featured 5G networks to lead the next generation of connectivity for people and machines. Canoga provides its customers with network connectivity solutions that allow them to change the world.
We are looking for a dynamic software engineering professional to join our Product Development team, and work on our cutting edge 5G Fronthaul and Backhaul Ethernet transport products. This position requires a person who can demonstrate expertise in embedded Linux architectures (including drivers), knowledge of several telecom technologies, can operate under minimal supervision, is a self-motivated, fast learner and is highly competent in developing innovative software solutions for the emerging 5G markets.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the full life cycle of the development of our network orchestration platform
- Software development programming over the full development life cycle, including design, code and test. Create new code and troubleshoot existing code.
- Ensure that software meets all the specification requirements. Participate in design and code reviews.
- Document, reproduce, and resolve defects
- Write, develop and review test plans, test scenarios, and test cases
- Support the integration and formal testing of the software as deployed on customer systems.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have experience in or knowledge of:
- Experience with C/C++ in a real-time multi-threaded/multi-tasking Linux environment
- Experience with Pyhton programming and Linux shell scripting
- Proficiency in telecom concepts, networks, protocols, IPC, TCP/IP stack, sockets, etc.
- Knowledge of ARM and x86 embedded architecture, and kernel level PCI / PCI express communication
- Practical experience and knowledge of Linux architecture and Kernel driver design principles
- Working knowledge of Yocto or similar tools for Linux based embedded distributions
- Experience with XML, NETCONF, YANG and related technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What would be useful
It would also be useful and advantageous for the candidate to have experience in or knowledge of:
- Ethernet network protocols such as RSTP and SOAM
- Source code control such as GIT and Gitflow workflow
- Testing frameworks such as Unity
- Tools such as Ixia and Wireshark
The successful candidate must have:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field. Graduate degree a plus.
Canoga Perkins offers an excellent package including paid vacations and medical, dental and vision insurance. Contact Priscilla Navarro at 818-718-6300.
Canoga Perkins is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.