Location: Chatsworth, CA
About Canoga Perkins
Canoga is the telecommunications infrastructure leader that powered the deployments of 3G and 4G. Today Canoga is developing the 5G Fronthaul solution that will enable fully featured 5G networks to lead the next generation of connectivity for people and machines. Canoga provides its customers with network connectivity solutions that allow them to change the world.
We are looking for a seasoned production planner with recent experience in electronics manufacturing ready to hit the ground running and immediately start to make a difference.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will:
- Draw up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
- Plan and schedule workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Plan sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
- Expedite operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate must have 5+ years of experience in an electronics manufacturing setting.
What would be useful
- Experience reading engineering documents, drawings and technical specifications.
- APICS certification a plus
- Knowledge of QAD ERP system
- 4 yr degree a plus or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- ERP/MRP experience
- Must be advanced user with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Excellent organizational, teamwork and planning skills
Canoga Perkins offers an excellent package including paid vacations and medical, dental and vision insurance. Contact Mercedes Agpaoa at 818-718-6300 ext 1178.
Canoga Perkins is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.