Website Canoga Perkins
Location: Local Preferred, can be Remote
About Canoga Perkins
Canoga is the telecommunications infrastructure leader that powered the deployments of 3G and 4G. Today Canoga is developing the 5G Fronthaul solution that will enable fully featured 5G networks to lead the next generation of connectivity for people and machines. Canoga provides its customers with network connectivity solutions that allow them to change the world.
We are seeking an experienced inside salesperson to manage our existing carrier accounts. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring continued customer satisfaction by providing a single point-of-contact for all communications and by diligently tracking customer requests. This would include responding to RFQs, RFPs, pricing updates, due diligence questionnaires, contract/agreement negotiations, etc.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing carrier customer relationships and ensuring timely service by:
- Preparing quotes in response to RFQs.
- Coordinating an internal response to RFIs or RFPs.
- Attending all periodic customer issues calls to ensure that all action items are being serviced in a timely manner.
- Being the internal advocate for the customer, acting as the voice of the customer during internal meetings.
- Taking ownership of all action items for each of the customer accounts; ultimately being responsible for the customer’s satisfaction with Canoga Perkins.
- Making sure all pricing and part number information is updated and correct.
- Preparing Statements of Work (SOW) and coordinating internally with stakeholders in various departments.
- Ensuring that all contracts and agreements are reviewed and approved by the legal department in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that resellers have all the materials that they need to be successful with their carrier accounts.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B Sales, Sales Operations, or related function.
- Be task oriented, methodical, and diligent in tracking action items.
- Take ownership of work and become a customer advocate.
- Pleasant and have a calm temperament, even under pressure.
- Be a relationship builder and form strong bonds with customers based on a foundation of trust.
- Have good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office tools.
What would be useful
It would be useful and advantageous for the candidate to have experience in or knowledge of:
- Telecommunications or computer networking.
- Carrier Sales.
- Contract Negotiation.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales, sales operations, or related function.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of comfort presenting to large groups.
- The ability to work independently and be self-motivated and a self-starter.
- The ability to maintain an excellent rapport with customers and develop trust.
- High school degree required. Associate degree or certificate a plus.
Canoga Perkins offers an excellent package including paid vacations and medical, dental and vision insurance. Contact Priscilla Navarro (HR) at 818-718-6300.
Canoga Perkins is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.