Website Canoga Perkins
Location: Chatsworth, CA
About Canoga Perkins
Canoga is the telecommunications infrastructure leader that powered the deployments of 3G and 4G. Today Canoga is developing the 5G anyhaul solution that will enable fully featured 5G networks to lead the next generation of connectivity for people and machines. Canoga provides its customers with network connectivity solutions that allow them to change the world.
We are looking for a dynamic devops engineering professional to join our engineering team, and work on our cutting edge 5G Fronthaul and Backhaul Ethernet transport products. This position requires a person who can demonstrate expertise in supporting the development of a Full Stack Java based Web application. The application is a network orchestration platform.
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the full life cycle of the development of our network orchestration platform
- Enhance existing tools and processes as well as define, setup, and maintain forward looking tools and processes to provide Continuous Integration/Continuous Test of a Java based full stack project
- Understand and integrate Java backend tool environments such as Bazel, IDE’s such as IntelliJ, Web front-end tools such as Angular and test tools supporting browsers such as Selenium and Robot Framework
- Provide support for virtual and container based deployments
- Support tools and processes such as enterprise hosted Gitlab for the development, issue tracking, project management
- Support tools and processes for continuous build systems such as Jenkins, binary artifact repositories such as Artifactory
- Manage and maintain engineering Virtual Machine (VM) servers and engineering Storage Area Network (SAN) servers that provide engineering services
- Work with engineering services tool vendors for problem reporting and resolution tracking
- Work with Information Technology to support engineering services such as network accesses, VM server backup, and DNS registration for engineering services
- Participate in engineering meetings and reviews to acquire and provide insight and recommendations into integration and automation support for continuous development and testing.
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have experience in or knowledge of:
- automating the development and testing of full stack Java applications
- ava build tools such as Bazel or Maven or Ant and IVY and testing tools frameworks as Junit and Spock
- Web front-end development for supporting Angular or React
- project tools such as Gitlab or Github along with issue tracking such as Jira or Bugzilla
- CI servers such as Jenkins or Gitlab’s BuildRunner
- GIT and integration of source code management into the build automation
- container based environments such as Kubernetes, Docker or Podman
What would be useful
It would be useful and advantageous for the candidate to have experience in or knowledge of:
- binary artifact respositories such a Artifactory or Nexus
- VM hypervisors such as Proxmox, VMWare, KVM
- AN systems such as FreeNAS and storage technology such as ZFS
- AWS and Microsoft Azure tools and deployments
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field. Graduate degree a plus.
Canoga Perkins offers an excellent package including paid vacations and medical, dental and vision insurance. Contact Priscilla Navarro at 818-718-6300.
Canoga Perkins is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.