High Speed Universal Fiber Optic Modem – Model 2370
With serial data and telephony plug-in Electrical Interface Modules, the 2370 High Speed Universal Fiber Optic Modem probably has your needs covered. Canoga Perkins designs flexibility into every product. The User Interfaces are no exception and supports a variety of applications and implementations.
Supporting data rates up to 20 Mbps, they have the flexibility to interface with even the most difficult Crypto interfaces on the Black and Red sides and circuit extension from wireline modems, satellite modems and DSUs.
The 2370 has Canoga Perkins’ advanced management processor and SideBand Management Channel for comprehensive status, configuration and diagnosis of local and remote troubles. This allows not only quick identification, but even helps anticipate problems before they happen. The quicker troubles get identified, the quicker they get resolved, increasing circuit availability and user satisfaction.
- Serial Data and Telephony Interfaces to 20 Mbps
- Interchangeable, Hot Swappable User Interfaces
- Powerful Management and Security Features
- SideBand Management Channel for Full Non-Interruptive Management of Remote Modem
- Local and Remote Loopback Diagnostics
- Internal, External, and Slave Clocking Modes
- KIV and KG Encryption Equipment Support Multimode, Single Mode and CWDM Optics Options
- Rack Mount and Standalone Enclosure Options for Central and Remote Locations
- Continuous, Non-Intrustive BERT Test to Monitor the Communications Link
- NEBS Level 3 Tested and Certified for Assured Performance and Safety