100G Network Interface Device – 9145E100G
The Cloudbuster ™ is Canoga Perkins latest Metro Ethernet Network Interface Device. Support 100 Gigabit User and Network Interfaces at wireline speeds, the 9145E100G supports all the same features and functions of the 9145E and 9145E10G. As with the other NIDs in the 9145E Family, the Cloudbuster is specifically designed to enable services providers to deliver very high speed Ethernet Services, with full OAM, Provisioning and Performance Monitoring capabilities needed by today’s customers.
The Cloudbuster includes support for Protected Link Performance Management (PLPM) on the Multipurpose (MPP) Port . PLPM allows a fully protected local link to the customer, complete with non-stop Management and Performance Measuring/Availability Monitoring on both links as long as one of the links are up and active. With separate NIDs on each link, service availability is greatly increase by eliminating the traditional Single-Point-of-Failure.
With the features and function needed for deployment at UNI, NNI and other strategic points within the network the 9145E100G Cloudbuster is the key to delivering, managing and maintaining profitable Metro Ethernet Services and provide test points within a Metro Ethernet Network.
- Native Ethernet over Fiber Transport and Termination
- Powerful Management and Security Features
- User Interface – CXP Multimode 100Gbps Optical
- Network Interface – CFP Single Mode 100Gbps Optical, Short and Long Reach Available
- Redundant Modular Power Supplies and Fans, front mounted/accessable
- Advanced Diagnostic and Performance Measurements
- Comprehensive VLAN, QOS, SLA and Traffic Filtering for User Traffic/Core Network Compatibility
- MEF 9 Support
- Advanced CFM and OAM Support
- Standards based Network Interface Device terminating Network and User Interfaces and Facilities
- Jumbo Packet Support
- UNI and NNI/ENNI Support
Metro Ethernet and Ethernet Private Line Services
The 9145E100G supports the same network topologies and basic applications and the 9145E 1GbE and 9145E10G 10GbE NIDs, including Metro Ethernet, with and without Access Link Protection, and Ethernet Private Line Services. The greater bandwidth of 100GbE allow for Network connectivity exceeding 10 Gbps, enabling expanded service configurations
100 Gbps Metro Ethernet Service Applications Small Number, Jumbo Virtual Circuits (EVCs > 10 Gbps) used for very high bandwidth applications includes:
- Data Centers
- University Research Centers
- Multi-studio Video Production
Moderate Number, Large and Mid-sized Virtual Circuits (EVCs 100 Mbps to 10 Gbps) may include a Jumbo EVC in the service and Small EVC (<100Mbps). Applications include:
- Corporate Networks
- Federal/Sate Government
- Data Center Aggregation
- Cell Backhaul
Large Number, Small Virtual Circuits (EVCs < 100 Mbps) may include Large and Mid-sized EVCs. Applications include:
- Retail Chain Store / Credit Authorization
- Smart Grid
- Ethernet-of-Everything M2M
ENNI Aggregation for Metro Ethernet Gateway Services wholesale service to and from other service providers supporting EVCs of all sizes.