CanogaView EMS Screen Highlights
Real Time Graphical Displays of Equipment:
Real Time Graphical Display of NID
CanogaView EMS presents a real-time operational representation of the NID along with key inventory information. Being able to see what the customer and field technicians see greatly aids the NOC in solving issues.
CanogaView EMS’s Alarm Monitor shows all active alarms and rapid access to Alarm History with powerful filtering capabilities. Detailed information on an alarm is only a click away, cialis aiding the NOC Tech in identifying sources and cause of the alarm and timely correction of the cause.
- Web Browser Based Management Applications Featuring Point and Click Operation
- Dynamic Graphical Displays of the Physical Equipment
- Fault Monitoring Features for Status, LEDs, Alarms and SNMP Traps, and Local and Remote Diagnostics
- Configuration Management, Software Library, Configuration Library, FTP, Inventory Report Features, Performance Reporting
- Device Discovery, Network Element Configuration back-up and Downloading
- Network Element Template Creation and Management
- Powerful Reports Application included
- Comprehensive alarm monitoring - displays both active and historical alarms.
- Account Management Utilities allow an Unlimited Number of User Accounts with Three Levels of Operation Privileges for Restricted Access Control, Configurable Security Settings
- Support for Microsoft Windows Server and Sun Solaris
- Modular Design
Canoga Perkins NID Network Elements are manageable using multiple techniques (SNMP, Craft Terminal, and Telnet) and multiple SNMP Managers. A typical network would have a Primary CanogaView EMS Server and one or more Back-up or Secondary Servers. Clients (users) access the CanogaView EMS Server using standard Web Browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox). Field Techs/Engineers get access to CanogaView either as a Client access the server. Network Control and the Field Techs share and see the same information. Field Techs looking at a photo like graphical presentation of the equipment they are working on greatly reduces mistakes.
The example above show how multiple instances of CanogaView EMS overlap to manage subsets of the overall network. National Trouble Center has access to the entire network while the Regional centers access only those network elements within their regions. CanogaView EMS for special purposes, such as the Performance Collection System application for CanogaView EMS or for asset reporting to higher management systems, are transparent to other instances of CanogaView EMS in the network. This flexibility allows you to deploy CanogaView EMS where and how you need it to support YOUR operations. For more information on CanogaView Smart Element Manager and its capabilities, please contact your Canoga Perkins Sale Representative.