- Fully Modular Carrier Class Chassis System.
- Fault Tolerant and Redundant
- Modular and Compact Size for reduced costs
- AC and DC Power, Redundant and Non-Redundant Configurations
- Full SNMP and Menu Driven Serial and Telnet Management Interfaces
- Stackable, Up to 8 Chassis Managed by a Single Management Module and IP Address
- NEBS Level 3 Tested and Certified for Assured Performance and Safety
With the complexity of today's networks, the Universal Chassis System a robust management and deployment structure for Fiber Optical Modems. A variety of Chassis and Enclosures allow you to deploy the platform meeting your needs. With a common Menu Based Management interface on all products, you save time and money as your people only need training to operate, install and maintain on one system, not two or three. All products are fully SMNP manager with a common MIB easily added to your Management System, places real-time status and operation at your fingertips. With the common equipment actually common to all products in the system, deployment is flexible, scalable and able to meet today's and tomorrow's requirements. Canoga Perkins' SideBand Management Channel® for on fiber, out-of-band management communications enables true circuit based management, allowing you to see end to end status and operation from a single management interface at one end of the circuit. No need for IP connectivity to the far end to see the far end device. UCS1002 Chassis and Domain Management Module, and the Technology Modules combined enhances your network for lower operating costs, reduced downtimes and greater user satisfaction. Read further for additional information about the Architecture and benefits it brings to your business.